PROBATE AND PROBATE LITIGATION
When someone passes away in the state of Florida, most of what they leave behind becomes part of their estate (with some exceptions). Often, beneficiaries will have to go through a legal process called probate, which is administered by a Judge. Probate is necessary even when the decedent has a will.
The probate process can be complex, confusing, and if not done properly, could drain the estate's assets and cause long delays to the proceeding. At Salvation Legal, we take the lead in providing clarity and direction regarding the probate process. Whether a personal representative or beneficiary, it is our goal to simplify the probate process and complete it as quickly as possible so that you and your loved ones can focus on moving forward.
We assist you with:
· Disposition of personal property without probate administration
· Summary probate administration
· Ancillary probate administration (if probate was started in another jurisdiction)
· Formal probate administration
· Contesting a will or trust in probate
· Probate litigation